Want to get rid of some used boards? Need a new quiver? Looking for a great deal on top surf & skate brand clothing? Join the crew at IWS for our 3rd annual Board Swap & Sample Sale fundraiser on Saturday, May 17th from 9am – 9pm.
BOARD SWAP: 9am-9pm
Sell swap, or donate you used boards, gear, & accessories. All board sports accepted. It’s like a huge community yard sale. So, dust off that old board, bring it in, and help out a great cause.
SAMPLE SALE: 9am-5pm
SAVE UP TO 75% OFF with brands like Volcom, Vans, Quiksilver, Roxy and more. They will be selling their latest samples of all of next season’s designs. Island Water Sports will also have huge discounts on new and used surf and stand up paddle boards, clothing, wetsuits, shoes and more.
iN STORE SALE: 9am-9pm
- $100 OFF select SUPER, Al Merrick, and Rusty surfboards
- 20% OFF select fins & traction
- 20% OFF select Globe skateboards
- 20% OFF all wetsuits
- Additional 20% OFF clearance sandals, clothing, shoes, & more.
CHARITY FUNDRAISER RAFFLE: 9AM-8PM
Get your raffle tickets today in store. Enter to win prizes like:
- Row 1 Heat, Dolphin, & Panthers tickets
- 1 week at surf camp
- 1 Season Pass to Ski Rixen USA
- 1 week of Skate Camp at Ramp48
- Gift baskets from Reef, Vans, Brixton
- Sunglasses from Oakley, Von Zipper, Electric
Proceeds from the entire event will benefit the Kiwanis Club of Deerfield Beach Charitable Foundation which provides scholarships for underprivileged children to attend summer surf camp. https://www.facebook.com/DeerfieldBeachKiwanisClub
Scholarship applications will be accepted until June 1, 2014. For more information and to apply for a scholarship, visit: www.islandcamps.com
Drop off window:
– Drop off by Friday May 16th 8:00 PM with a listing fee of $2.50 per item
– Saturday, May 17th drop off will be charged a listing fee + a late fee of $2.50 ($5 ea. item).
– Listing fee includes storage and an promotional listings on the web, social media, and other sources to help your items sell.
1. If you prefer cash for your item there is a 15% consignment fee (normally 25%)
2. If you prefer store credit for your item there is a 10% consignment fee (normally 15%)
If your item does not sell you can:
1. Pick your board up no later then Sunday May 18th.
2. Donate your item to Ride Nature, a non-profit organization that provides action sports equipment to the underprivileged. Stop by their booth at the event and see what they’re all about. www.ridenature.com