Upgrade and Get Paid!!!
Join us for our 7th annual Board Swap and Sample Sale Fundraiser
for surf and skate camp scholarships happens on May 27th
What is the Board Swap?
Shop the huge SAMPLE SALE 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM with brands like Volcom, Vans, Quiksilver, Roxy, O’Neill and more. Score samples of next seasons designs at next to nothing prices.. Island Water Sports will also have huge discounts on new and used surf and stand up paddle boards, apparel, wetsuits, shoes and more.
Purchase next seasons styles at incredibly discounted prices and wear them before they are even in the store. Vendors will begin selling at 8am.
Island Water Sports will also have a sales throughout the store including discounts on new boards, wetsuits, and an additional 20% off all clearance items.
Win a Miami Heat and Miami Dolphins Tickets, gift cards, shopping sprees, and more in the Silent Auction and Raffle. Proceeds from the board swap will benefit the Kiwanis Club of Deerfield Beach which provides scholarships for underprivileged children to attend Summer Surf Camp. We will be announcing some of the scholarship winners at the event! So, bring your friends and family and shop for a cause.
Learn more about the Island Camps scholarship program by visiting: http://www.
Gifts With Purchase
Score these gifts with purchase now until quantities run out. These “gifts-with-purchase” do not apply to sample purchases direct from vendors on May 27th but will be given for any Island Water Sports in-store purchase as stated below.
Board Sale Details
Drop off window:
May 19th – May 27th
- Listing Fee: $2.50 per board (includes storage and an additional listings on the Facebook event page and craigslist to help promote your item)
- If you prefer cash for your item there is a 15% consignment fee during the Board Swap (normally 25%)
- Prefer store credit for your item? There is a 10% consignment fee during the Board Swap (normally 15%)
If your item does not sell you can:
- Pick up your item no later then Sunday June 12th.
- Donate your item to the Kirk Cottrell Foundation and we will put it into the lives of someone in need.