SALE SALE SALE
Deerfield Beach July 4th Celebration
The City of Deerfield Beach’s Annual July 4th Celebration will take place on Thursday, July 4 at the Main Beach Parking Lot (149 SE 21 Ave).
Relax on the beach and join in the festivities as we celebrate the independence of our great nation. There will be music and vendors that will provide a variety of arts & crafts, local foods and ice cold beverages. Don’t forget to stay for the famous Deerfield Beach fireworks show and clean up everything left behind on the beach. You can also join us o July the 5th as we clean the beach to restore your shore with the City of Deerfield Beach.
|12:00 – 1:00 PM||Adam Uhlan & The Blue Risers|
|1:30 – 2:30 PM||Deep Fried Funk|
|3:00 – 4:30 PM||Shaw Davis & The Black Ties|
|5:15 – 6:45 PM||Maggie Baugh|
|7:30 – 9:05 PM||In/Vertigo|
|Side Stage – Hillsboro Blvd. & Ocean Way|
|12:30 – 8:30 PM||TBD|
|Side Stage – 3rd Street & Ocean Way|
|12:00 – 9:00 PM||Chris Korzen|
|Side Stage – 4th Street & Ocean Way|
|12:00 – 9:00 PM||Parkland International Music Academy|
NO FIREWORKS PERMITTED ON THE BEACH, STREET OR PUBLIC PROPERTY.
THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED BY THE BROWARD SHERIFF’S OFFICE.
|When:||Thursday, July 4th|
|Where:||Main Beach Parking Lot, 149 SE 21st Ave.|
|Time:||12:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Fee:||Free to attend; must pay to park|
Please note: There will be several road and facility closures related to the 4th of July Celebration:
- International Fishing Pier will be closed at 3:00 PM on Tuesday, July 2 and will reopen at 6:00 AM on Friday, July 5.
- On July 4, at midnight, Ocean Way from Hillsboro Boulevard to SE 4Street, the Main Beach Parking Lot, the lot behind Ocean Rescue and the Pier Parking Lot will close, reopening the morning of July 5.
- SE 2 Street and SE 1 Street will close at A1A, Thursday, July 4 at 6:00 AM, reopening on the morning of July 5.
- On July 4, from 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM, the Hillsboro Boulevard Bridge, and A1A, from Hillsboro Boulevard to SE 3 Street, and Ocean Way at NE 21 Ave., will be closed to traffic.
- The Hillsboro Boulevard bridge will remain in the locked down position from 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM for pedestrian traffic.
Parking will be available at Island Water Sports starting at 3pm for $30 per car. All proceeds will go towards sending local kids in need to surf or skate camp this summer. Parking on the barrier island will be limited during the event.
Complimentary parking will be available at the Cove Shopping Center, Sullivan Park, and St. Ambrose Catholic Church. Attendees can make the short walk across the bridge to the event or take the complimentary shuttle service between the Cove Shopping Center and the beach or St. Ambrose Catholic Church and the beach.
The shuttle service will run as follows:
- Continuous shuttle service from 11:00 AM to 5:45 PM
- NO shuttle service from 5:45 PM to 11:00 PM due to the closing of the Hillsboro Boulevard bridge
- Continuous shuttle service will resume at 11:00 PM and run continuously until 12:00 AM
The City of Deerfield Beach would like to thank our event sponsors: the Deerfield Beach Community Redevelopment Agency and JM Family Enterprises, Inc.
Should you have any questions regarding the event, please visit www.dfb.city/4thofjulyor call the Community Events and Outreach Division at 954-480-4429
NO FIREWORKS PERMITTED ON THE BEACH, STREET, OR PUBLIC PROPERTY. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED BY THE BROWARD SHERIFF’S OFFICE.
Restore Your Shores:
Join us July 5th to Clean Up Our Beaches & Protect Our Ocean!
“Just as this land is your land, this ocean is your ocean. Our waves are as American as our mountains. Our water as vital as our soil. If our ocean dies, so will our land. We urge the American people to join us to start a new fight: the fight to free our oceans and coasts. We are the United States and Oceans of America. The land and oceans of the free. The home and waves of the brave.” – Surfrider Foundation
Join Island Water Sports and the City of Deerfield Beach on the morning of July 5th as we cleanup on what has been un-affectionately come to be known as “The morning after” for beaches around the USA. Join in and take back our shores on the dirtiest beach day in our country. Plus you can hep raise money to continue helping Surfrider to clean our shore…. Read the details here.