With kids, mornings can be tough. How do you get the kids out the door on time, dressed, and fed with a lunch packed? We have some great tips to help make mornings a breeze and lunch an unforgettable part of their day. Check out these great lunchbox tips and hacks to make everyone’s day a bit sunnier.
6 Easy Lunchbox Tips
- Add a protein, carb, fruit, veggie and some love for the perfect lunch box combination. Check out some of our favorites below. Add a bit of creativity for a fun and healthy lunch that they can not wait to eat.
- Save the ice pack. Freeze a juice box and keep your drink and lunch cold.
- Buy in bulk and portion out at home. You will save time and money. Simply set up a few containers in the pantry and let them choose from these prepared snacks each morning. Set limits on each box so you know they are eating a well balanced lunch each day.
- Make you own lunchable and skip the preservatives. Use pre-divided reusable containers and silicon muffin liners to make it easy.
- Pre-make and freeze PB&J and other sandwiches. It will keep the lunchbox cool and prevent sandwiches from getting soggy.
- Use cookie cutters to cut shapes into sandwiches, cheese and even fruit and veggies.
Still looking for that perfect lunchbox? Try these:
Roxy Daily Break Lunch Box Available In-Store